Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Sad Time Today

                                                    I killed a pigeon today.  It suffered a bit and it hurt to see it.  I tried to give  it a quick death but I am new at shooting living creatures so it was hard for me. I just cried when I killed it I did not mean to hurt it. So Mom called Dad to see what to do.  After I killed it Dad told me to turn it over and pick it up by it's legs with his work gloves and throw it in the trash.  He said he saw a guy step on a chipmunk and he saw it suffer.  I learned that people sometimes shoot animals for fun and also for food.  I felt horrible.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you killed a pigeon, even though they are digusting and irritating birds. I know you only meant to scare it. That is what guns do, so you need to always be so careful about what you are shooting at. I don't like guns, but if you are going to shoot one, be sure to always remember your gun safety rules and practice so you have precise aim. If this sounds like a mixed message, it is. I love you. Gma.

    ReplyDelete